• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get images to hold the effect that has been applied to them?

Engaged ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an image of a character that is supposed to walk into a building by using a combination of the left-to-right motion path and then zoom out effects.   The problem is the character returns to her original size after the effect has finished.  Is there a way I can get her to maintain the the "zoomed out" size?

effect.PNG

zoomout.PNG

Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

I solved it by changing Zoom To 0% to Zoom To 1% and then immediately covering the 1% with another object.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if I am correct please could you see the timing of effect start in Zoom Out it is something visually look like 7,6 which is not 7.6 so try to give number like 7 or 8 if it works. Please check it even I am not sure about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried that, but it didn't work.  Thanks for the idea, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it by changing Zoom To 0% to Zoom To 1% and then immediately covering the 1% with another object.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources