• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing the will to live....

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a month ago I noticed my account says I am on a free membership.  Strange as I have been paying for the last 3 years.  I contacted support via the chat and a month, yes a whole month later, I am still waiting for someone, anyone to sort this out.  I have asked for an email address, a phone number, anything to talk to someone who can help!  I have been promised numerous call backs, never once happening.  I don't know what I have to do to get this sorted???

So far the level of service is rubbish, no worse than that!

All I want is my account sorting, how hard can that be???

Anyone know of anything I can do to get this sorted???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums. The Creative Cloud subscription under this ID is absolutely active.

Could you please elaborate on the issue you are facing?

Feel free to update the thread with more details.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes CC  reverts itself to trial mode for no reason.   It doesn't mean you're not a subscriber.  Update your CC Desktop App to the latest version if you haven't already.    Try signing-out of your Creative Cloud.  Wait a couple of minutes and then Sign-in again. 

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines