• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Install" Available for Bridge CC (2017)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use perpetual PS CS6 and perpetual LR. I have a free CC membership.  I have Bridge CS6--5.0.2.4. The Adobe desktop app shows that I am eligible to "Install"Bridge CC (2017)--and not as a trial version.

Is this app a standalone app or would it's installation replace replace/update my Bridge CS6? Why am I eligible for installation of this CC app, not as a trial, given that I have only a free CC membership? Am I correct that its installation would not be on a trial basis--as is implied by the screenshot below?

CC.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

donv78701533  schrieb

I saw that this thread was being moderated (apparently no longer being moderated). But, I have no idea why it was being moderated or what the outcome of the moderation was.

This means that a moderator of this forum takes a look on this thread and check that is correct and has no illegal or offensive content.

You can marked the answer as correct with out any problems.

My answer applied not to Portfolio. It's not a part of the free membership.

Here'll you find more informations ab

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Bridge for free. It's a  standalone app and older versions wouldn't be replaced or deinstalled.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you much Axel. I raised similar questions about "Bridge and "Portfolio" yesterday and was told that the versions installed (or "Launched") would be trial versions. Please see the discussion at: Re: Free Creative Cloud Membership--Benefits? I pointed out that didn't look like the Portfolio version was a trial version when I launched it. And, this morning, I began wondering again if Bridge CC (2017) mentioned above really is a trial version since it is not listed under "Trial."

Does the answer you gave above about Bridge CC (2017) also apply essentially to Portfolio?--which apparently I can launch (with no mention that what I would launch is a trial version).  Please see this screen shot too.

porfolio.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks again Axel. I think your answer is the more logical of the apparently contradictory answers I have received. But, I can't mark either as correct at this point. I unmarked the previous answer I was given as being correct. I saw that this thread was being moderated (apparently no longer being moderated). But, I have no idea why it was being moderated or what the outcome of the moderation was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

donv78701533  schrieb

I saw that this thread was being moderated (apparently no longer being moderated). But, I have no idea why it was being moderated or what the outcome of the moderation was.

This means that a moderator of this forum takes a look on this thread and check that is correct and has no illegal or offensive content.

You can marked the answer as correct with out any problems.

My answer applied not to Portfolio. It's not a part of the free membership.

Here'll you find more informations about the free membership

What’s Included with Your Free Creative Cloud Membership | ProDesignTools

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the link Axel--as well as for your replies. You answers provide, from an overall perspective, the correct answers, as stated in the titles/subject lines to all my questions. I am particularly appreciative of the answer to my Bridge question(s). I gave you credit for answering my questions correctly (and completely).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines