• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding my SN for Acrobat DC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm repurposing a SFC3 LTE for another person in my office. I'm trying to find the Acrobat DC Std key for the system (windows 10 creators). I ran Belarc advisor and it didn't actually give me the SN for the Acrobat DC STD installed. I logged the former user out of Adobe and ran it again, still didn't pick up the key. This is not a normal issue and Belarc usually has no trouble picking it up. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Do you have a subscription or a perpetual license? If the former then there is no serial number. If the latter, and you bought it from Adobe or registered it then it should appear under your account on adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription or a perpetual license? If the former then there is no serial number. If the latter, and you bought it from Adobe or registered it then it should appear under your account on adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, that's exactly what I was looking for, much appreciated.

As a general practice, I would like to keep all serial numbers under any of the IT admin staff's accounts (doesn't matter which one). As I understand DC Std, the only way to activate the product is to register it under a particular user. Obviously we can't have every user logged in as a member of the IT admin staff. Is there away around this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe Customer Care and ask them what the options are

for a license owned by a company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines