• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot change after effects presets language

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I successfully change my after efects cc 2017 language from italian to english. But I still got a problem, the behaviours are still in italian... how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Hello,

You can try two options. One is you change the language selection in Creative Cloud tool and download the installer again.Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 00.03.40.png

Another option is that the Behavior folder is located at /Adobe After Effects CC 2017/Presets/Behaviors/ and that you open the folder and rename the Behavior each as you like without changing the extension (*.ffx).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You can try two options. One is you change the language selection in Creative Cloud tool and download the installer again.Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 00.03.40.png

Another option is that the Behavior folder is located at /Adobe After Effects CC 2017/Presets/Behaviors/ and that you open the folder and rename the Behavior each as you like without changing the extension (*.ffx).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines