• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Sampler tool target size

Engaged ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the size or color of the targets placed on a photo from the Color Sampler tool? I placed some samples though they are very difficult to see. Is there some other way to identify them?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

If there is, I have never found one.

If you are not already using guides, you could drag a guide from the horizontal and vertical rulers to help show where the targets are

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is, I have never found one.

If you are not already using guides, you could drag a guide from the horizontal and vertical rulers to help show where the targets are

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could also do the old trick of putting a Color Fill layer with reduced opacity as the topmost layer. Show it when you want to see something, hide it otherwise. I often do this when adjusting paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Semaphoric  wrote

You could also do the old trick of putting a Color Fill layer with reduced opacity as the topmost layer. Show it when you want to see something, hide it otherwise. I often do this when adjusting paths.

If you do that - don't set the colour sampler to sample all layers, or don't forget to switch it off before reading the samples !

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines