• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRCC 2015 still missing dehaze filter

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2017 Feb 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac OS 10.11.1 using Lightroom CC 2015 and I do not have the dehaze filter. When I check Creative Cloud, it says I'm running the latest version. I've done a search and seen info on Windows users with this problem, but I need a fix for the Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud application manager can sometimes be wrong. What is the exact version of Lightroom CC 2015 that you are running? If you are truly using Lightroom CC 2015, and it is up to date (2015.8) then you will have the filter. If you are running Lightroom 6 (standalone version) you will NOT have the filter. If you are still running  CC 2015.0 then the filter will not be there. Those are the only possibilities I can think of why you would not have the filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim has you pointed in the right direction.

The one other possibility is that you have the "processing version" in the Calibration(?) panel set to something other than the most recent version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac OS 10.11.1 using Lightroom CC 2015 and I do not have the dehaze filter.

Do you mean you can see the slider but it's grayed out? If so, switch to Process Version 2013.

dehaze-grayed-out.png

Or you cannot see the Dehaze slider control at all? If so, update to CC 2015.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I check Creative Cloud, it says I'm running the latest version.

We hear from many people who tell us the same thing, only to find out they don't have the latest version. It has happened that the Creative Cloud application is just wrong sometimes.

So, please tell us the exact version number of your Lightroom installation. In Lightroom, go to Help->System Info and tell us what version of Lightroom is shown there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cc version Lightroom(on Mac) version: 5.7.1 [994773] says I am up to date cannot find dehaze anywhere ur much help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid you are way behind. The current version is Lightroom CC 2015.12 .1. The build number is 1125239 . I suggest that you update the Creative Cloud application manager on your computer and look into updating your programs because you aren't anywhere near up to date. You are still using Lightroom 5. You need to be using Lightroom CC 2015, and that needs to be updated at least once before you have the dehaze filter. But there have been 13 updates since Lightroom CC 2015 was released.

I don't know anything about the Mac operating system. The only thing I can think of that would necessitate you still being on Lightroom 5.71 would be that you have a very old Mac that is a 32-bit computer. Lightroom CC 2015 is 64-bit only. And if your computer is a 32-bit computer or you are running a 32-bit operating system you would not be able to accommodate the newer version. Again, I'm not at all familiar with the Mac, so I don't know if this is a factor in your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim Hess " suggest that you update the Creative Cloud application manager on your computer and look into updating your programs because you aren't anywhere near up to date. You are still using Lightroom 5."  And I find that a bit unsettling. Thank you a DJ for your responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello akar89705812​, please state the exact operating system version NUMBER that you are using.

Are you actually subscribed to the Creative cloud and paying Adobe monthly or yearly?

Anyway, there is no dehaze in LR 5.7.1, and if you are able to upgrade your Lightroom because you are a CC subscriber and your operating system permits it, then we should be able to figure out how to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am actually subscribed and have always been so. Yes my computer, MAC, is up to date. I was finally able to get an online technician to up grade my version of lightroom which everything I referenced beforehand as per numerous instructions kept telling me it was up to date, even though It was not. I am grateful to the online technician who was able to solve the problem quickly. I am uncomfortable with a program I pay for on a subscription basis with the understanding that it would be kept updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines