• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning photoshop c6 for free

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do anyone know where i can learn Photoshop c6 for free ? adobe tutorials only offer Photoshop cc tutorials which is not helping me. I would be glad if i could turn from nothing to pro for free with this tools. Photoshop c6, illustrator c6, after effects c6, in design c6. Please note that they are all c6 because that is what i manage to get. God bless you as you solve this positively.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are excellent free online video tutorials from Adobe (although they may state they are for CC many of the lessons would apply to CS6): Photoshop tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop CC

Also Lynda.com has very good lessons in all the applications you mentioned – they are paid-for tutorials, but you can get a 30-days free trial.

There are also free tutorials on YouTube, but these vary in quality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the right name you will find lots of stuff. CS6 not C6.  Don't expect it to work on latest systems though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines