• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from student/teacher to Individual plan but unable to activate my device

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My CC Student/Teacher edition expires tomorrow.  Today I subscribed to the Photographer's package (Photoshop + lightroom).  I installed the new 2017 Photoshop.  However when I open it, it still says my subscription is expiring in one day.  I looked in my account, and I see both  plans listed. However for my new plan I do not see my device as being activated.  How do I activate my device?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign OUT of your old account and IN to your new account

If that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall everything and install fresh with your new account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

It is actually the same account.  I added a new plan to it.  I did sign out and then sign back in, but this didn't work.  I also tried deactivating my device (i.e. my laptop) in the old plan.  I signed out and signed back in again, and this still didn't work (it re-activated the device on my old plan.

The next thing I am going to try is to "cancel" my old plan, and then see if this causes the new plan to activate by signing out/signing back in again (from the Photoshop app on my desktop).

I'm hoping I don't have to uninstall/reinstall and lose all of my settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines