Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I reset path blur?

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'd like to use path blur, but I can't seem to control the points at all. They don't seem to behave neatly like they do in the demo videos.

The white points are not on the blue line. I've tried dragging them onto it but new blue lines just start. I've tried deleting the end point by clicking on it and pressing backspace (no del on mac keyboard) but the blue line is still there without any end points.

I'm thinking the best thing would be to clear it all and start again but have no idea how to do this.

Looking forward to any help, thanks.

path blur controls.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Go to the options bar at the top of path blur and click on the icon (circled red below) to reset all pins

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the options bar at the top of path blur and click on the icon (circled red below) to reset all pins

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Note that although Dave's answer was correct for my question (how to reset), the underlying problem of not being able to edit the points was solved by this answer Path blur blue arrow is missing

It says go to Preferences > Perfomance > tick ‘use graphic processor’.

All the weird things stopped happening and the controls worked fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines