• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add text comment box is larger than font size

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the font once from the default to Arial and now when I create a new "add text comment" box entry using the tool, it is several lines high instead of being one row. When I go to adjust the text box size, it hides the text at the bottom and is essentially only showing the top of the box. I have tried changing the properties of the font and box, but it scales now instead of resetting.

I have no idea how to get this back to being a single line again and it is driving me nuts.

Any assistance would be MOST appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted a video of what is going on as a screen shot does not explain it all. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm having the same problem, a few years after you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines