• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

puppet warp question.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I'm a Lightroom 6 user and starting to feel very limited with the lens corrections abilities. That being said I am going to purchase photoshop for an array of reasons but specifically for the those features. My question is will puppet warp fix crooked or warped corners/edges of photos like in the bottom corners of this imageIMG_7053export test.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puppet Warp doesn't fix regular, symmetrical distortions. It operates on a semi-rigid algorithm based on some kind of intrinsic contour/ boundary and uses a specific triangulation method. For fixing conventional photos, Mesh Warp and similar stuff would be more adequate.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply! really appreciate it. so judging by this photo I uploaded, you think those tools would be the most adequate to correct the warp on the bottom of the photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at the Adaptive Wide Angle filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey thanks for the reply! do you think I would have luck correcting the warp in the bottom right hand corner?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines