• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rendering issues with Photoshop CS6 / macOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Mac OS High Sierra, macOS prompted me to reinstall Java for Photoshop CS6 and now when I'm working it's as if part of the image is missing but it's the rendering issue that is causing the visual error. Has anyone seen this before?

Download Java for OS X 2015-001

I have to believe the issue is related to High Sierra, as I've never seen this issue with Photoshop CS6 in 5+ years of use.

Please see the screenshot / file attachment for an example of the issue.Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 1.30.17 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a graphics artifacts problem.  High Sierra has a lot of bugs you should be aware of including incompatibility with certain graphics cards & chips.  So far, Apple has released only one supplemental patch for the security vulnerability & InDesign cursor problem.  

http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-software/macos-high-sierra-latest-version-problems-fixes-featu...

Which apps won't work on High Sierra

http://www.macworld.co.uk/feature/mac-software/which-apps-wont-work-in-macos-high-sierra-3664177/

Adobe does not update Creative Suite apps any longer.  Only Creative Cloud products are updated.

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 11.52.32 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy, I am assuming that you mean by"Adobe does not update Creative Suite apps any longer" that it does not update photoshop. so why did that sell me photoshop?

What does mean for all my photoshop creations?

Looks like I will have to look for a more reliable and consumer friendly creative program.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines