2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2017 12:20 PM by ilyar91813175

Lasso bug

ilyar91813175 Level 1

Lastest and version before.

If you select something by lasso tool, moved it, and erase? some part of selection (+ALT lasso tool), it delete this part of image.

Dear adobe. what the hell are you doing there? You change the start page 5 times for last 2 years. In time when you have many other problems and places to make it better.

Give us an option to move a workspace with space when it 100% fit into main window, as allow it other art programms.

Work on mixBrush.

Add Lazy Nezumi functions as standard.

Make horizontal flip faster, that it was just like it seems on our screen and programm don't make it really (for artist), like it makes other art programms. And many many other things.

Now it feels like on PS works only one cleaner in the  Adobe office, what was forgotten there and don't know what to do in a free time

And you get for that money every month.

PS add more (unlimited) colors for layers options.

• 1. Re: Lasso bug
          davescm Adobe Community Professional

Hi

You are not writing to Adobe here - the forum is user to user. The only Adobe staff are those you see with the red "Staff" badge.

As another user I can comment on your points though :

If you select something by lasso tool, moved it, and erase? some part of selection (+ALT lasso tool), it delete this part of image.

Yes it does work like that and AFAIK always has (certainly back to CS6) . You have taken two steps - making a selection then moving. The move is destructive, altering the selection going forward does put those image pixels back where they came from.  You could work with masks and layers non destructively (or use the history brush)

You change the start page 5 times for last 2 years. In time when you have many other problems and places to make it better.

Add Lazy Nezumi functions as standard.

Personally I agree .... with both of those.

Work on mixBrush.

Make horizontal flip faster, that it was just like it seems on our screen and programm don't make it really (for artist), like it makes other art programms.

What work would you want on the mixer brush?

How fast do you want horizontal flip to work ? - it is virtually instantaneous here. If you want quicker access you can assign a shortcut in Edit shortcuts.

You can raise feature requests / bugs using this link, where they are more likely to be seen by Adobe staff :

Photoshop Family Customer Community 

Dave

• 2. Re: Lasso bug
            ilyar91813175 Level 1

Not sure, I used lasso enough often this way, and it works so only about last 4 months maybe.

--

Horizontal flip - make 40 layres 4000*3000 and flip.

(I put this command on hot key) I mean the way program do it. Other art programms don't try to flip it, they just show it flipped. PS make it really and beacause of that somethimes enough slow.

--

MixBrish works bad if don't swich work with all layers, bad edges and white strokes if pixels loked on a layer. Many space for make it better,

Sadly english is not mine language... to write to Adobe stuff then..

Russian support of Adobe don't get any critique at all.

Thanks for the answer anyway.