• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Widget accordeon overlapping

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo my name is Rowin and i am making a responsive website with Adobe Muse. Now i have a problem with a mobile menu that i made(accordeon).

Under here you can see the problem...

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-15 om 20.17.42.png

So i want that menu to overlap the content on my home page. But i made the menu in my master page so when put on 'overlap items below' it wont work. Anyone a idea???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Of course! – First I must ask, why not follow Günter Heißenbüttel​ advice and share a .muse. It´s your time.

On the master page the menu has to be the top level in layers palette.

This layers behave the same across the whole site not only on certain pages.

So if your menu is top level/top layer AND nothing else is put into this layer on all other pages then your issue should be solved.

If not, share your .muse. Please only one page.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this is a bug in the current version. This bug is "eaten" in the prerelease version and will be solved for sure in the next update. A lot of people believe rumors that the next update will be released at the following ADOBE MAX on the 18th of October 2017.

Let´s hope and see .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure this is a bug and it can't be fixed? Because it's really annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help the Muse team test new responsive features - Join Prerelease​

Try your copy of the file – IMPORTANT - a copy of the file in this prerelease and check if your accordion works as expected and intended.

Another workaround: try your menu with a composition.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of those options are not working. And if there will be a update that will fix that, when will the update come out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rumors that the next update will be released at the following ADOBE MAX on the 18th of October 2017.

Let´s hope and see .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Just to make sure: Did you place your accordion on your master in the top layer? On pages nothing should be placed in this layer.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean with top layer and how can i do or check this?(in my master page)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You check this in your layers palette:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-16 um 17.26.15.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue has nothing to do with a “bug“. It is a layout issue.

Give us a .muse file with only the elements shown in your screenshot (only one page, one one breakpoint, if possible).

Please follow these instructions to share this .muse file: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what the problem is. I made the menu(accordeon) in the master page(so it will be on all the pages). And when I order the title and everything on the master page to the back it works. But when I do the same to the content on my home page it doesn't work. And under here are all the screenshots I have...

The problem(screenshot). The content(text) on the page interferes with the menu(accordeon) :

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-15 om 20.17.42.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-16 om 20.42.16.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-16 om 20.41.58.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-16 om 20.42.34.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course! – First I must ask, why not follow Günter Heißenbüttel​ advice and share a .muse. It´s your time.

On the master page the menu has to be the top level in layers palette.

This layers behave the same across the whole site not only on certain pages.

So if your menu is top level/top layer AND nothing else is put into this layer on all other pages then your issue should be solved.

If not, share your .muse. Please only one page.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wasn't the problem and the update from AdobeMAX didn't help! So I don't think it was a bug and now I still don't know what the problem is???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, after 10 posts: Simply read post 8. This isn’t a bug. It is a layout issue.

But we can’t say anything without a small(!!!) .muse file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give it a try and share your .muse as suggested above: Only one page, if we need to see the menu items, because your menu is set to "automatic", then leave other pages just empty.

Less downloading and analyzing time for us.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines