• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush size changes wildly in Photoshop CS6 when I use my Wacom Intuos Pro scroll wheel

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been hoping someone else might have this issue and figure out the problem, but no such luck.

For the majority of the time I've had this newer Wacom Intuos Pro, it's given me this issue with photoshop where the brush size will increase rapidly to it's maximum size and do so again each time I try to bring it back down with the scroll wheel. I only ever have this issue when I use the Intuos Pro, never with my Cintiq, so I'm feeling like it may be an issue with the Intuos Pro itself, but I downloaded Autodesk to check if it was universal and it doesn't seem to do the same thing there. It makes it almost impossible for me to work on anything unless I'm at my desk so I'd really love to get it fixed if anyone else had the same issue!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mouse Scroll Wheel or  your Wacom Touch Ring. Wacom tablets have not shipped with mice for  years.  I think the last one I had came with my Wacom Intuos 3. Please post your Wacom Intuos Pro Photoshop Preferences for your tablets Touch Ring if your referring to it. I do not  have an Wacom Airbrush.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines