Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need the Middle Eastern Features

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I bought the Creative Clouds, I did not pay attention to the language options. Now I have default features, and I need Middle Eastern features to work with Hebrew and Arabic. Would be grateful if you help me to fix this as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Kindly follow these steps in order to get ME features

First, Uninstall your Adobe applications that doesn't support Arabic, click on the down pointing arrow beside each application in the Adobe CC desktop menu.

step1.jpg

Second, go to the Preferences window

step2.jpg

Third, in Preferences, click on the Creative Cloud tab on top, then choose "English يدعم العربية" from the language list

step3.jpg

Fourth, start downloading Adobe applications once again now. Remember Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign will support Arabic fully. Howev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly follow these steps in order to get ME features

First, Uninstall your Adobe applications that doesn't support Arabic, click on the down pointing arrow beside each application in the Adobe CC desktop menu.

step1.jpg

Second, go to the Preferences window

step2.jpg

Third, in Preferences, click on the Creative Cloud tab on top, then choose "English يدعم العربية" from the language list

step3.jpg

Fourth, start downloading Adobe applications once again now. Remember Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign will support Arabic fully. However other Adobe application may be limited in such support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, Zaid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Genius!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines