• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My hands hand feets gets bigger or smaller, looking for solution

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have been working on a character that keeps getting more complexe day after day but everytime I rig it again, because I have to change my hierarchy I have been encoutering trouble to make the body, hands, heaf and feets to work properly.

Right now my character body moves well but the feets and hands are getting bigger if i put my head on the right side of the webcam and smaller if i put it on the left.

If iget closer to the camera my hans and feets get smaller and they get bigger when i move far away from the webcam.

I tried to put fixed handle on different group but it doesn't seems to work.

Here is my hierarchy:

+Character

+Frontal

Head

Body

+Left Arm

BodyShapes

Feets

+Lfoot

+RFoot

+Right Arm

+Right Profile

+Left Profile

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If things are scaling unexpectedly then they must be attached to and controlled by the Head group somehow. However, if your hands are inside your +Arm groups, that definitely shouldn't happen, since they're independent.

Could you please File > Export > Puppet and share it as a link (Creative Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) here or in a DM so we could take a closer look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mr samurai sorry it took so long I got caught in another projet

Here is the puppet :

Dropbox - BCSW_Puppet3-4Left_Art_t01n02_cjr.puppet

The problem really arrived after i added the +frontal and so on to make walk cycles. Before that it was working.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I just updated my puppet because I forgot to put back the feets before exporting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok guys I found out part of my answer. My character has floating limbs like rayman. And apparently you have to have a connection from your body to your limb in order for character animator to work. So i created a layer behind my character connecting everything and I hide it. Now it seems to have made the trick.

I just wanted to put that here in case someone had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines