• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Tools Disappearing

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple of users that add tools to their Quick Tools and then mostly on a daily basis, the tools disappear.  I have the latest updates installed and I have tried to repair Acrobat but neither of those has resolved the issue.  Has anyone else experienced this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naomib,

As per the description above, the Quick  tools disappear when you launch the Acrobat, Is that correct?

Please follow the steps in the following thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1956371

At the bottom of the thread, please follow the instructions from Why Do My Quicktools Disappear Every Time I Close Adobe DC?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The inks above to "1956371"​ does't work. Is there a fix for this issue or not?

The bug report page does not wok for me, seems it's beeing messed up by my Firewall, and I can't post a bug report...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Raybomation,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the KB doc Plugin tools disappear from Quick Tools Bar after restart Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1956371

For the bug report, you may refer to Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a Acrobat DC update yesterday that seems to have fixed this issue.

Note: I'm running Windows 7 64 bit and Acrobat DC Version 2018.009.20050

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need any assistance with Acrobat/Reader/Document Cloud Services in future.

- Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, what is the current fix for this 11/19/19 ?  I have installed TT&C and saved my Quicktools 100 times.  Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the quick tools disappear when Acrobat is launched.  I looked at the link; however, I do not have the Tic, Tie, Calculate tool installed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naomib,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query. Please install the tools and check.

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tools cost money and I don't need those tools.  I don't want to pay $184 to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the idea is not to buy these tools, but to use the suggestion from the last comment in that thread: Keep the right hand panel displayed at all times. I would still consider this a bug, and hopefully AnandSri​ can forward this to the appropriate group within Adobe. You can also report a bug here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that suggestion in my troubleshooting but it failed to correct the problem.  Thank you for the link to the form.  I will fill that out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines