• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Components use in stage, library, copy/paste, etc. still broken. Nothing works as expected.

Engaged ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have reported a bug months ago, regarding the impossible use of components in latest release of Animate CC for windows:

• Drag from library to stage -> FAIL
  • Copy/paste in stage -> FAIL
  • Copy folders with components inside from library to another library -> All copied EXCEPT COMPONENTS

The only workaround is using another element on stage and then swapping with a component.

I have reported the bug and Animate team said they confirmed it and it will be fixe din a further release, but still nothing after months.

Any news on this? Working this way, when u work on projects that rely on components a lot, is very very annoying

thanks

Filippo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update is in the works and I am guessing that this issue has been fixed in the latest.

I believe that Adobe Animate did have a prerelease program to test fixes. If I am right and you missed it, wait until we have more info for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Preran, I keep waiting with anticipation then

Actually you had already invited me to pre-release program bit I am on a very tight timeline with releases for a game and I have no extra time at the moment...

In the future I will for sure.

Thank you again and keep up the good work

Filippo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines