Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd Bug!

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wishing everyone around a good day.

Yep, so I am kinda having a problem with my Adobe Xd. The thing is once I install the software, I am welcomed and I can open my canvas but if i try doing any design on the canvas it remains blank. For example, I wanna draw a square, I try doing it and Boom, there's an invisible square with all its dimensions hence I cant work on it.

I reinstalled the app thrice.

My GPU is updated.

I have got the latest DirectX on so i dont see that as a problem.

Why this? Anyone help?12.PNG

Hardware specs:

RAM:8GB

Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 940MX + Intel HD 620 (2GB)

Processor: Intel i5 7200U

Thank You for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

You are not just missing the rectangle, you also have no artboards showing. Try typing Ctrl-0 (that's zero, not the letter O). That will zoom the area to include all artboards.

If nothing shows up then you should look at this uservoice report, and add a comment:

Artboard Not Showing in Windows 10 – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, can you verify that your system meets these requirements?

Adobe XD System requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not just missing the rectangle, you also have no artboards showing. Try typing Ctrl-0 (that's zero, not the letter O). That will zoom the area to include all artboards.

If nothing shows up then you should look at this uservoice report, and add a comment:

Artboard Not Showing in Windows 10 – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines