Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text outside of text box?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forumissue.jpg

As you can see, my text box is where I need the text to be but, the first sentence is placed outside of it. Also, if you couldn't tell my cursor is really large and makes it extremely hard to tell what line I am on. I've tried resetting the tools, adjusting my character styles etc etc. but nothing seems to be working.

I'm using Photoshop CC so if someone could help me figure out whats going on I would greatly appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

It looks like Baseline Shift.

Try selecting all of your text and changing the baseline shift in the character pallet to 0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the layers panel with the text layer selected and the character panel . That looks like you are showing the bounding box for a separate text layer - but the screenshots will help see what is actually happening

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Baseline Shift.

Try selecting all of your text and changing the baseline shift in the character pallet to 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Baseline Shift was it! forgot I had done that in a previous project and I guess it stuck but thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one SJRiegel  - without even seeing the panel

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines