• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate and responsive layout question

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to make an OAM animation scale responsively in my website. In Dreamweaver I've selected Insert > Animated Composition > selected my OAM file which then gets placed in an <object ...> </object> tag (as an .html file). I've changed the width and height to 100% (and when publishing the OAM file the "make responsive" was checked). But it's not scaling. I tried putting it in an IFrame too and that didn't work. Help, please, Thanks Beth

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your animation responsive? See Create HTML5 Canvas documents in Animate CC for info on creating responsive animations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank-you for your email. When publishing the animation, I have "Make responsive" checked for "both" (width and height). The animation is not scaling, it displays as the same size on all devises. Do I need to add additional CSS to make it responsive? I've added a Max-width:100% and height:auto to the CSS. Should I delete that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am really not sure. I am counting on the other contributors here to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines