• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brush overlapping with settings all correct

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having issues with my brushes continuously overlapping even when I have changed the brush settings to multiply and have the layer settings to multiply. I am trying to paint in a solid color and it is showing up as such :

Screen Shot 2017-10-16 at 3.39.30 PM.png

I am using kyle watercolor brushes if that is any help and I am using a Huion tablet. As far as I know everything is updated and I don't see why that would be an issue with this situation. I like the texture of the brush but I want a solid color without value changing overlap. Your help is appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The watercolor brushed base is transparent not a solid color when you have splash brushed it can be solid. I advise you to use the brushes as it is and then duplicate it and you can see it the result that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have flow jitter set to pen pressure.

You'll get full coverage if you use full pressure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned off the opacity and flow jitter and it still is overlapping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you painting on the same layer or the layer above your original brush strokes?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it off in the brush panel and in the Options Bar. The options bar will turn pressure control for flow/opacity back on again

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines