Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset button once audio ends

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've searched in vain for a way to do this. There is another discussion in this forum but it didn't help.

I have a two-state button that triggers an audio file. I'd like the button to return to its default state when the audio ends.

As I'm an InDesign newbie, trying to convert my PhD to EPUB, I could really use some help!

Darren

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not possible with any method I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no! Leaving the button in the 'STOP' state will look lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 200 audio files to place into my EPUB.

Is there any way of controlling the look of the embeded media player? All the options in the Media panel are really lousy looking and with poor functionality. Surely this has been done before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For audio you could create your own buttons, but beyond that you're going to be tied to however the reader handles the media.

What you see in the media panel is irrelevant. Most of that is base on SWF output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines