Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when creating a csgo clip

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using the same technique for making csgo clips.

The problem now that I am having is, for some reason, that the recorded sound file and the images that I made from the game demo, well, they have a difference of two seconds. As in, the sound file is 2 seconds more than the duration of the images.

I am importing the images as an image sequence, and importing the .wav file.

Why is the sound file bigger?

Is this a problem with recording the images, and the sound from the demo of the game or is it a problem with adobe premiere?

Like I said, I am following the same technique as i've made older clips, and this problem did not used to be there.

If you need me to explain more, please let me know.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message

Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Does your video use a VARIABLE Frame Rate? See https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1110005

If yes, use https://handbrake.fr/ open source transcoder/converter to convert to Constant Frame Rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mr John,

It's on another computer but I can tell you what is inside the video

Image sequence -> images from the game csgo which were recorded by using a command in the game itself

wav file -> also created by the command from which I recorded the game

That's all there is in it.

When I preview the file, i can see that the images and sound don't correspond with each other

There is a lag in the audio, as the wav file and images are not synced properly, you know what I mean?

So how can this happen?

Before it used to work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add the imported images sequence into the timeline view

with the wav file

that's all I do then I preview the file and like I said, the sound and images are not synced, there is a delay, sound is delayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no way I know of for anyone to help without the detail I asked for in my first reply

My SUSPICION is that you have Variable Frame Rate video, which does not edit in Premiere Pro

I already posted the solution... if you have VFR video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Mr John and Mr Jim,

Please see the screenshots, I did as you asked.

Also, I exported the video, and it has the same problem.

What could be going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 2b below is the best solution here.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines