• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing the properties of eraser tool bound to the eraser of Wacom pen

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has probably been answered before and I am really sorry to have to ask this, but due to the name of the feature I am having issues searching for a solution. Any results I have found refer only to the eraser brush in animate.

I am using a Wacom Cintiq tablet, and the pen that I use has two ends: the pen tip and the eraser tip. Currently, the pen tip will use whatever tool I have selected while the eraser tip is bound to an eraser tool; however, this eraser tool used by the eraser tip is different from the actual "eraser tool" (which I can select with the pen tip) in animate. The default size of the eraser tool that is bound to the eraser tip is way too small for me to use, but when I try to edit the properties of the eraser (the tool), it does not affect the size of the eraser tool attached to the eraser tip of the pen. All I want to do is edit the size of the eraser tool on the eraser tip of the tablet pen. I am wondering if it has its own properties that can be changed or if it is even possible to make it bigger.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

The eraser tool you get using the rear end of your wacom pen uses the same properties as the 'brush' tool (including size, nib shape, pressure and tilt settings)

You can easily adjust the eraser size using [ or ] keyboard shortcut keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eraser tool you get using the rear end of your wacom pen uses the same properties as the 'brush' tool (including size, nib shape, pressure and tilt settings)

You can easily adjust the eraser size using [ or ] keyboard shortcut keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd like to echo OP and say that there really should be separate controls for size on each end of the pen. When trying to do a fine drawing, erasing it is super tedious and to repeatedly switch tools to fix this seems unnecessarily challenging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines