• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise Distribution License for Adobe Reader & Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi support, I've applied for the Enterprise Distribution License for both Adobe Reader & Flash Player for Sept updates few weeks back but until today I've yet to receive any email granted for the download. Please help as I need to install the software. thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Strange.  Not sure what happened.  I'll upload it again and private message you the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This isn't a support forum.  This is a user-to-user forum, and staff members participate when they can, in between their normal workload.

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic in your private message.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received your private message and will forward the information to the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The licensing team has resent the email.  Please confirm if you did, or did not receive the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, thanks!

Michael Young

Systems Administrator

UAF Facilities Services IT

[moderator: personal information removed]

- UAF Facilities Services -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for confirming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not receive any email for the Adobe Software Distribution Request download link. Please help to expedite. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please PM me the email address you used to apply for distribution license.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains a signed PDF attachment.  Some mail systems block the email due to this.  In the interim, please check your spam folders and/or check with your IT department in case the mail system blocked the email.

<edit>

The licensing team has resent the email.  I've also uploaded it to Document Cloud and private messaged you the URL.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I didn't receive any email from noreply@adobe.com and nothing in spam folders too. Can't find anything in cloud, hit error "File Not Found (404)", the error has been uploaded to cloud. Please assist. thank you.

https://cloud.acrobat.com/folder/81004f50-0254-490f-bea2-729511c0afe9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange.  Not sure what happened.  I'll upload it again and private message you the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Maria,

Thanks for following up. I've able to download the files in cloud. You may close this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines