• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layer comp question?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to create over 100 layer comps so i can run a script to save them down but i need an easy way to copy the name of the layers into the layer comps without having to copy and paste each name. wish it would copy the layer name as i create each layer comp, any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the Scripting Forum.

What is the exact relationship of the Comps in relation to the Layer/s?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to save each layer with the background layer using comps, but i need the name to copy as well so I can sort the images after because they have different sku #'s associated with each layer. it over 100-150 products image so I'm trying to save some time so i don't have to copy each name into each comp i create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A straight-up script for creating the copies would seem more sensible than the intermediate step of creating LayerComps.

But again: Try the Scripting Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if i had more time i would but ill just use shortcut keys, it not so bad. but thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines