• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile always crashes during editing (Android)

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so frustrated and disappointed with LR mobile. I use it on my Oneplus 2 (android 7.1) and Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (android 7.0) and it will crash 100% of the time when editing a photo for more than a few minutes. After I have added a few adjustment layers and done a few edits, it will just hang and not respond to any touches. Then it will show the message "Lightroom has stopped working, do you want to wait or restart". Waiting causes it to fully close.

This happens on multiple devices. It isn't triggered by any particular set of actions, just seems to happen after editing for a few minutes.

Please can you suggest solutions?

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the device, signing out and then re-signing in, and doing a factory reset on my phone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Followrollo,

As you're experiencing a crash, could you please send us the Diagnostics log. You can trigger "Diagnostics Report" from Lr mobile, Long-press the top left LR icon within the Lightroom mobile settings. After that LR mobile generates a diagnostic log and opens this up within your e-mail client.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines