• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot invert Masks - AFX CC, Mac OS High Sierra

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have just bought a new iMac and I cannot seem to invert layer masks, or access any drop down menus at all. When I try to click on "add" and change it to "subtract" nothing happens. The same is happening with any drop down menus on any layers 😕

Anyone here experienced this before?

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Known issue, JW. We're currently working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have just discovered that the problem appears to be related to the fact that I have my timeline on my second monitor. As soon as I move the timeline back to the main computer monitor all the buttons are clickable. Anyone have any idea why this might be happening? It's a real hassle!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely problem is that all of the columns you want to see in your timeline are not selected when you undock the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Known issue, JW. We're currently working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Working with 3 Monitores and no DropDown works without the main Monitor with High Sierra and AFX. Hoped that this issue would be fixed in CC 2018 but still the same Problem. Is there any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines