Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comments & marks in an epub3

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

With epub 1+2 it was possible to add comments and marks while reading the epub in iBooks, etc.

When I create an epub3 fixed layout there is no possibility to add comments and marks while reading. Is it in general no possible in pub3 or am I missing something in exporting the file?

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not an InDesign issue. It is an iBooks issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sad. Just called the iBook support. I guess he didn´t even know what I´m talking about (or what an "ePub"-formate in general is). But he told me, that marking text in an ePub/fixed layouts maybe just works with the pen, not with the finger... ?!? Seriously?

So if it´s not an InDesign issue and nor an iBook issue.. I guess it´s the users issue. Perfect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines