• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe illustrator will not work on my tablet

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't gotten illustrator to work once since I downloaded it this week. My tablet is a Samsung model SM-T230NU . I have my tablet updated to the most recent software it can be android 4.4.2, is there a possible solution to the constant crashing an inability to run?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Mathew.

I'm sorry the app's crashing. I suspect the reason this is happening is because of the version of the operating system you're using.

Although the information hasn't yet been updated in the PlayStore, Draw is no longer supported on Android operating systems below v5.0.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mathew.

I'm sorry the app's crashing. I suspect the reason this is happening is because of the version of the operating system you're using.

Although the information hasn't yet been updated in the PlayStore, Draw is no longer supported on Android operating systems below v5.0.

I hope that helps.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines