• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst Customer Service I have Experienced

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if other customers have had the misfortune of being as poorly served as I have been. My cloud membership dates back to 2011, however I got my first adobe product (a copy of Photoshop - you know, back when they came on disc?) in 2004.

I currently have two cloud accounts - Creative Cloud priced at 31.49 a month and Creative Cloud Photography at 10.49 a month. I thought Creative Cloud would replace Creative Cloud Photography and I would only be paying 31.49 a month - wrong, now I'm paying both. My financial situation has changed and I can no longer afford the accounts. I read that you can cancel accounts and pay half remaining balance (almost 100 in my case) or switch to cheaper plans. However, when I tried to do this I received some truly awful service. My only option is to change to a 29.99 membership (not much of a price difference) and RE START the year subscription. Essentially, a financial commitment of 360 on my part. That's more than 100. When I tried to explain this to customer service they get downright unhelpful with responses of "sorry for the inconvenience".

I would have thought extended customer loyalty would be held in higher regard, especially from a company that charges so much for it's products and "services" (frankly, I have always been underwhelmed by customer support here).

Unfortunately, Adobe will be losing a customer as soon as my subscriptions are up. What a waste of my time and money. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth, especially in closing when the rep I was chatting with changed her story from having "offered me the lowest prices" to then saying I needed to reach out to the sales team for best prices. When I tried to determine which statement was false, she ended the chat on me.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Caitlin,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  This company is nothing but a giant fraud.

They used to be a software company.

They're just milking us with their overpriced CC (Cash Cow).   They don't care about artists. They don't care about customers. They care about investors. That's it. Until that stock price drops, we'll never see a change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caitlin,

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep! No response, to technical support chats or lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh they'll respond. Just not with anything useful except the standard, "sorry for the inconvenience".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, see above!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst customer service ever. No responses from any platform. Purchased software and can' use it. It' terrible service and puts me behind the ball when it comes to my clients. I have to use other programs to meet my deadlines when Lightroom won't activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been on hold for 4 hours over the past two days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just trying to get an understanding of licensing options for multiple users and despite having called sales and support, my callbacks have been from representatives that I can barely understand and speak as if they're eager to end the call as quickly as possible. One of which just said, they'd email me and just hung up. I was under the impression that Sales Reps actually wanted to sell their product, but it appears Adobe has another agenda I have yet to figure out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. why do you treat your customers like this? we are creatives with usually little money that which we give to you for your products, only to get treated with low priority and care. I am so upset about my experience with your call center and support. LAME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I have been buying almost all Adobe products since 1996.

You cannot get in touch with an actual human that knows anything anymore.

All questions are replied with automated pre designed answers.

The absolute worst customer service I have ever encounted.

I am now looking for alternatives like Sketch etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I have had Are there any alternatives to the cloud integration across platforms/image organizing part of the Lightroom CC service? In theory it works fine, expect for me - the Search functionality is disabled on all platforms. I have been trying to chat to Adobe for two weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes every contact is terriible, if you can even reach a person they don't know or understand anything. Just was told I don't have Acrobat on my account. Well I'm paying for it! 30 min just to get him to understand what I'm talking about.

Thanks for listening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer service sucks big time! More than an hour and still no idea how to get my account straightened out! Finally after figuring it out, he just passed me to "Sales" team and deleted chat history. Now Sales rep has no idea what my issue was. VERY VERY DIFFICULT to deal with Customer service. SO SO SO BAD!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/mark+philipd24994551  wrote

Finally after figuring it out, he just passed me to "Sales" team and deleted chat history.

After contacting customer service, I do not think that it is possible for the agent to delete the case history. Anyhow, you will get e-mailed a case number, a chat history if asked and a survey. If you have the case number, We can ask Adobe to look into your case.

Your experience is not the standard experience, users normally get. I for my few times I contacted customer service, I got my questions answered and I did not use my ACP account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot believe that this post was composed in 2013 and yet we are here in 2018 still dealing with Adobes appalling customer service!! I spent 3 hours on with adobe chat yesterday, the young man from India, kept telling me he understood, when in fact he didn't! All i wanted to do was ask why my redemption code had stopped working! The gentleman came back and said because you cancelled your account! Thing is, i didn't cancel the account, the adobe agent did!

I tried all of the contact number's for Adobe here in Australia, only to find each one has been disconnected! I then called the USA only to speak to yet another Indian agent. The gentleman relayed the information, back again that i already knew. I was left feeling very frustrated and angry, that a massive company like Adobe, has such desperately terrible customer service. My issue still isn't resolved but where to turn to, if you cannot actually get a resolution within Adobe themselves? How the heck is Adobe not responding to all of these complaints with hundreds of people demanding better service?!  How have they not reviewed this valid part of their business? Is adobe thinking screw our customers and their negative feedback. We will keep taking the money and screw our loyal designers and creatives?

So frustrating!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thousands of happy customers getting the first class support are not posting angry messages here. If I see this correctly, you posted this message to a bunch of threads. That is more than counter productive as it won't help you, except for relieving your frustration.

I will lock this for the moment. If a staff member or a different moderator sees a need to unlock, feel free to o so.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines