• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro and Technical Communication Suite Licensing Problems

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason after obtaining a subscription to use Technical Communication Suite, I'm unable to activate my Acrobat Pro that should come with it.

Since it's a subscription, there's no serial number to enter. It knows I have an Adobe account, but it won't acknowledge that as being part of my Technical Communication Suite subscription.

TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

You'll need to phone them or shoot an e-mail to TechComm@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with Adobe Support - IIRC you still download and install TCS software and use a serial number even if you are running a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I've gone through the steps to get to that point, it routes me to the forums when it comes to "activation and license" issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to phone them or shoot an e-mail to TechComm@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ia similar problem. I have been subscribed to photography plan including Acrobat Pro and I cannot use it. When I go to the my plan, it suggests me to buy it. I try to byu it and there is a message that I already own it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Usually this is the result of Adobe getting business and personal plans mixed up - contact the Tech Cimm folks at the e-mail I posted before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines