Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VSCO processed images in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

since some time (version 2015.8?) I am not any more able to see the processing I made in Lightroom with VSCO profiles on my iPad in the Lightroom Mobile version. If e.g. I edit a photo with a Neopan 1600 preset, I see on my iPad a BW image, but not processed with that preset. In former versions everything worked if I remember right. Is that problem known and does a solution exist? Or am I only able to see the raw files and the processing made by original Lightroom presets?

Thanks for help!

Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

That is a known issue at this point in time - custom profiles don't sync to the cloud. It's one I'd hope to see addressed before too long, but in the meantime, at least you know it's not just you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a known issue at this point in time - custom profiles don't sync to the cloud. It's one I'd hope to see addressed before too long, but in the meantime, at least you know it's not just you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a pity... but thank for the answer anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines