• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my plan is included lightroom cc but do not appear among the desktop apps of my mac pro and do not download me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Try to re-launch the Creative Cloud app.

option, cmd, R for Mac

Ctrl, alt, R for Windows

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to install the application from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version is not there for me? the Classic version is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick, some servers may be lagging. It's not showing up in my CC app in the UK either, even after checking for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to re-launch the Creative Cloud app.

option, cmd, R for Mac

Ctrl, alt, R for Windows

Does that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging out and or restarting the CC desktop application still does not show the Lightroom CC app. I did see and updated to Lightroom CC Classic but no option for Lightroom CC.

On a side note: I have a desktop computer and a laptop. The desktop had no issue, it is only my laptop that does not show the Lightroom

CC application

CCDesktopApp.png.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a very basic question but have you tried restarting your computer? That worked for another customer yesterday. Also, what version of your operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you're right. I'm running Windows 7 and there is no LR CC for me in the CC App. I checked in the system requirements and it's only from Windows 10 up. Is this correct ? If so, too bad for W7 users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logatom  wrote

I checked in the system requirements and it's only from Windows 10 up. Is this correct ?

Yes that's correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct. Sadly, time marches on whether we like it or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly same "problem" here. Was looking forward to using Lr CC at work, but it's not compatible. My work PC still runs Windows 8.1 pro...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it’s ok, ready for download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using 8.1 Enterprise on the laptop min version windows 10 explains that issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines