• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uh, reset workstation?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am having a hard time getting my workspace into normal mode, any way I can reset the workstation.  I opened a file and the psd file is cornered, cutting the majority of the file to work with. See image below...

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 9.15.35 AM.png

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abmcaleer,

You may try and reset the Photoshop preferences back to defaults and check if that helps, refer: Preferences in Photoshop

Also, you can update your Photoshop to its latest version "Photoshop CC"

New features summary | October 2017 release of Photoshop CC

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the latest Adobe Photoshop CC version.  Still didn't work....Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 10.31.45 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would still prefer you to reset the PS preferences again also, try and open any other file may a jpeg and check how it looks in Photoshop CC 2018.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this happening with all files, or just the one you are showing us?

Is it a normal Photoshop canvas, or an Art Board?  It appears to show an active area above and to the left of your artwork, which is suggesting an Art Board.

What is the image size in pixels?

How many layers, and what sort of content. Try Ctrl A to 'Select all' to see what area is selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines