• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character animator doesn't work

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sending you this message as i have the following problem with the 'character animator'. When i open ' character animator ' and try to import files in, the programme kicks me out. In addition, when trying to double click on a scene that it is already in the programme, it does the same thing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerronemo455,

When i open ' character animator ' and try to import files in, the programme kicks me out.

Do you see any error message or warning?

Please share more details: system specs & OS?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you on the latest version of Character Animator? What does it show for the version on the menu bar (rightmost entry on the menu bar)? If you're not on Version 1.1, try updating to the latest versions "Character Animator CC" (version 1.1.0 if you hover over the name in the Creative Cloud application), which was just released this morning.

Also, if you are on Windows with an NVIDIA GeForce card, and the GeForce Experience software is installed, try disabling the sharing feature in that application and/or updating to the latest GeForce Experience software to see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines