• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Ligtroom CC only on 2 computers ? Under iOS and Android unlimited !

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Team,

is the new Ligtroom CC also again only on 2 computers at the same time installable?
With the Lightroom Classic, I let myself be so obvious.

With the CC version everything is running in the cloud. What is there then a limitation?
I can use the CC Cloud Apps on Android and iOS on countless devices.

On the Mac or PC only on two? Why not there as under iOS and Android?

Greetings
Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Yes, it's only 2 desktop computers at this point in time. I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change though. It's very early days and they're still shaking out these details.  You might like to put it in as an "idea" at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community  so other people can vote on the request too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's only 2 desktop computers at this point in time. I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't change though. It's very early days and they're still shaking out these details.  You might like to put it in as an "idea" at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community  so other people can vote on the request too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines