• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC to Classic

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I move an album to CC to edit on the cloud, how do I get it back to classic, where I will continue to keep all of my images?  I want to use CC only for those images I need to edit while not in my studio.  Once I am done editing, I want everything in one place - in Classic - as I am doing now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Do you specifically need the originals in the cloud? If not, leave the CC desktop app out the equation and just add them to a sync collection in Classic by toggling the checkbox to the left of the collection name in the Collections panel, or by checking the sync checkbox when you create the collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you specifically need the originals in the cloud? If not, leave the CC desktop app out the equation and just add them to a sync collection in Classic by toggling the checkbox to the left of the collection name in the Collections panel, or by checking the sync checkbox when you create the collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines