• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC (not classic) for business?

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I don't understand the reason why the new Lightroom CC isn't free for business plan. I have the plan with "all the apps" but it isn't true.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Lr CC will be coming soon to teams and enterprise plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lr CC will be coming soon to teams and enterprise plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I started the 7 days trial, do you know if it will be included before the trial expires?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don’t know the timing. A lot of the Adobe staff are at the MAX conference in Las Vegas where all the new product launches took place yesterday. I guess they will be back at their desks on Monday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS!

Just chatted with an Adobe Supporter and he just said the Classic is better and why I want to use the new Lightroom CC..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes if you have been using Lr CC 2015, Lr Classic will be a natural progression. You also get the new tools for range masking: based on color and luminosity selections and the new auto mask. Lr CC is really aimed at those who want their photos everywhere on all PC’s and mobile device with originals automatically backed-up in the cloud. Many are finding editing, for example on the iPad pro with Apple pencil a real joy because of the display resolution and in many cases it is more powerful than most laptops. At least you can play around with Lr CC for the remainder of your trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah true, I will buy an iPad Pro in the following months' too for that reason and the new Lightroom fells much better and.. It just feels like the mobile app or idk how to describe ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's right here are the differences Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic | What's the Difference? | Digital Trends but anyway who wants a simpler but useful program might use it instead of the classic version. IMHO the "non-classic" version is more user-friendly and the cloud+mobile features should be a must-have into the Classic version too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good! It's not a "complete app" subscription without it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm developing shared photography library workflows, and I was wondering, is lightroom cc for teams is still in the cards?

Thanks,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Ben I have no more info. The FAQ says coming soon!

Lightroom CC Common questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try asking in the Creative Cloud forum where more Adobe staff may see it.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines