• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.pdf "send file" does not work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2017 Oct 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clicking "send file" from the .pdf does not recognize my e-mail client, Microsoft Office 365 - Outlook 2016.  However, doing the same from a Word document works just fine.  I have Adobe Acrobat 11.0 on Windows 10 PC.   Reinstalled Acrobat and no updates are available.  Outlook is set as the default.   The "send file" error says:  "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.  Microsoft tech support has worked on my computer and they have no resolution.  They believe the answer needs to come from Adobe.   Please help?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would add this problem started for me when I installed the Windows 10 Fall Creators update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Conniej,

As per the description above, you are not able to send the file in PDF using the "Send file" option as you get an error message, Is that correct?

Please refer to the following link and try the troubleshooting steps which discuss the similar issue:

Send file as email not working when Outlook 2013 is default email client  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1163494

"no default email client": Windows  7, adobe reader 11, office 2013  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1227744

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines