Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update 2018 leading from the keyboard

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Руский

После обновления продуктов Adobe с Photoshop возникли не которое трудности, часть удалось решить собственными силами, но часть видимо является техническими неисправностями в программе

как например я не могу с клавиатуры назначить интерлиньяж который мне нужен программа странно реагирует на ввод данных вводя собствененные значения не соответсвующие моим значениям

теперь настроить интерлиньяж моно только из выпадающего списка а как мы знаем он ограничен

При чем данная проблема наблюдается с фаилами версии ниже 2018

En

After the update of Adobe products with Photoshop, there were some difficulties, part was solved by our own efforts, but some of it is a technical malfunction in the program

for example, I can not assign the leading from the keyboard, which I need the program responds to the input of data by entering own values that do not correspond to my values

Now adjust the leading of mono only from the drop-down list and as we know it is limited

At what this problem is observed with the version files below 2018

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andin  wrote

I can not assign the leading from the keyboard, which I need the program responds to the input of data by entering own values that do not correspond to my values

Now adjust the leading of mono only from the drop-down list and as we know it is limited

At what this problem is observed with the version files below 2018

I know we do not speak the same language and though English is my native language I'm not very good with it and is not your language. So something is missing in the above description of your problem.  I do not follow what you are doing or even what drop-down list you are  referring to. Or what you mean by now adjust then leading of mono only.  For I do not  understand assign leading from the keyboard

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

222.jpg

The problem in the interstellar distance, or rather in its noses

when I want to enter my data for example 22 pt. But the program does not allow me to do this inserts it is unclear which numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem in the interstitial distance, or rather in its configuration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can write is when Photoshop language is set to English the Drop-Down list seems to be in points pt and the scrubby slider also shows values in point units pt. I can also enter  something like 2 pt.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I create a file in the new 2018 version, then there are no such problems, everything is working fine and I can specify any distance between the lines

but if I take the file СС2017 and work on it, then the program does not allow me to enter the desired number from the keyboard. the program puts completely different numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can give you access to the screen via Skype and show what exactly is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not work for Adobe or use Skype.  If there is a compatibility issue try submitting a bug report on Adobe feedback site.  They may look at it.  Adobe however does not fix all reported bugs and now that 2018 is out there is no support for  cc 2017. Here the feedback link Photoshop Family Customer Community for the most part CC 2018 should be compatible with older Photoshop versions saved documents.  If you can not work on document created in CC 2017 in CC 2018 Adobe may Fix CC 2018.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

usually on older versions of programs it was problematic to work with new versions of files, at the moment I'm waiting for the operator's response in support for the second hour we'll see what they say.

Problems not in the work of the version of the program 2017 in the problem of running a new program with a file of an older version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Backward compatible is normally the case and why I suggested that you submit a bug report on Adobe's feedback site.  Adobe does not always maintain Photoshop in a backward compatible way.  They remove feature sometime so the new Photoshop no longer has a feature found in older version of Photoshop.  Adobe also changes the way features work. So things that worked in Older version of Photoshop do not always work in newer Photoshop versions.  Adobe broke actions that add Adjustment layer in CS4.  Since CS4 actions that add adjustment layers may or may not play the way they were recorded the Adjustment Pallet's Fly-out menu item can change the way some step play.   You should avoid changing the two bad options in that fly-out menu.   Photoshop has bugs you need to work around some.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I certainly understand the error as not supporting old versions of files stored in newer versions, but if you think then all who previously did the files in Photoshop with the text will not be able to work properly in the new version, to mine this is a very serious error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you submitted a bug report to Adobe.  Users here can not change Adobe code you need to deal with Adobe.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Итог истории таков: связавшись со службой поддержки, они долго пытались понять в чем дело, в итоге консультант попробовал у себя на машине создать фаил в СС2017, затем открыть его в новой версии 2018 выяснилось проблема у него такая же (не возможность ввести междустрочное расстояние с клавиатуры), так что это ошибка видимо у всех, и думаю, что решиться она только с новыми обновлениями.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It sounds like you may have the same problem as in this thread. It affects text that has been transformed:

Photoshop CC 2018 - line spacing tool failoure

If so, the following workaround should get you going.

a. Enter the leading value in the Properties panel.

b. When you hit enter the value in the properties panel box will change to something different (that is a bug) but will now show correctly in the Character panel

c. The value applied to the text will be the same as you entered and now shown in the character panel

Note : The workaround does not work backwards - you must enter in the properties box.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 weeks since this bug was introduced.   Ridiculous that Adobe has not fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have released an update for Photoshop which is Photoshop CC (19.0.1). This update includes many (50+) bug fixes for the top customer reported issues in 19.0. To update Photoshop CC to 19.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop application next to Photoshop CC. Please check this link for more info: Photoshop CC 19.0.1 now available | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, after the program is updated, the problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines