Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t print since updating iPad Pro

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am relatively new to the Adobe community, but I did try and search for this but it didn’t exactly pull up anything that matched what I am experiencing.  Since updating the software on my iPad Pro, I can no longer print from Adobe Creative Cloud.  I never was able to print from ILlustrator Draw, which was a downer in of itself, but at least I could export it as a PSD file into Creative Cloud, then select the document, hit the box with the up arrow that gives all the sharing options, then select print.  Now the print option is no longer there and I can only text, email, etc. 

Any suggestions?  And if anyone know how to get a print option straight from ILlustrator Draw, I would be grateful as well.

Thanks,

Ryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to print from creative cloud like I could before updating to iOS 11.0.3.  Why and how did you move my post from creative cloud to illustrator draw.  Am I missing something?  Were you trying to answer my question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your printer an Airprint printer? If not you may need to reinstall your printer driver on your device to be able to use it. After doing this you should be able to print from any of the apps, including Draw.

here's a list of Airport printers. If your printer is not on this list then you need to find out how to install the driver for your printer onto your device. There should be instructions with your printer on doing this. Or you could google for instructions online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thanks for replying. Yes it is an airport printer. I was never able to print from Draw but I always would have a print option in creative cloud up until two days ago when I updated to iOS 11.0 .3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines