• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop zoom sensativity

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The zoom sensativity on my cintiq 22HD has just gone up to uncontrollable levels.  I can zoom from .10% to 150% by barley touching the screen.  The touch strip on the side isn't much better, and I have that set for brush size anyway.   I just updated to the new 2018CC and also updated a new WACOM driver, so I'm not sure where the problem is coming from. I don't see any way to adjust zoom sensitivity in either the Wacom control panel or in PS.

Running macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 on a late 2013 iMac - and I just updated to the newest version of photoshop (19.0) release.

Any suggestions?  In it's current state, the touch zoom is unusable, and after zooming this way for years, I don't know if I can undo my muscle memory.

--Update--

The zoom gesture stops working completely after a couple minutes.  If I restart photoshop it will work (though with the same sensitivity issues) for a couple minutes before it stops working again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

I have seen this with the latest Wacom Driver on 10.12.6. If I downgrade the driver to 6.3.24-1 (available on the US Wacom site under previous drivers) instead of the current 6.3.25-2 the pinch zoom works much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this with the latest Wacom Driver on 10.12.6. If I downgrade the driver to 6.3.24-1 (available on the US Wacom site under previous drivers) instead of the current 6.3.25-2 the pinch zoom works much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines