• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete first few seconds of Timeline

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2008 Nov 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new user of Captivate. I took a screen capture and the timing of the slide is 8 seconds. I would really like the slide to begin after the 2 second mark. Is it possible to delete the first two seconds of the slide, or at least lock the slide to begin after the 2 second mark?

Thanks for your help!
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 25, 2008 Nov 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I think you are getting alittle confused with the timeline. Each individual slide has its own unique time line. If you wish something to appear after 2 seconds on say the first slide, set this in the properties for that item, eg graphic to not appear until after 2 seconds. Alternatively simply grab it on the time line and slide it left or right.

You can change the length of each individual timeline as required, in the slide properties (double click the slide in left hand column)

Hope this helps

Webbo (UK)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources