Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD beta ended, email gift

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've just recieved an email from mail@info.adobesystems.com

It's asking for an adress to send me a gift because I've been using adobe xd beta. Since it doesn't hurt to ask, is this real or is it pishing?

Here's the email:

Dear Daniela,

We’re pleased to announce that Adobe XD 1.0, the end-to-end solution for designing, prototyping, and sharing user experiences is here. Simply download XD from the Creative Cloud desktop app to get started, or visit xd.adobe.com to learn more.

And thanks for test-driving the Adobe Experience Design beta — we couldn’t have done it without you. Your input has been invaluable in making XD better. As a token of our appreciation, we’d like to send you a collection of inspiring stories from leading UX/UI designers. All you need to do is tell us where to send your gift.

Sincerely,
The Adobe XD Team

Other than that, I'm really excited to try out the new features in Adobe XD CC.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

I spoke to someone in XD marketing, and that email is authentic. I also clicked on the link, and it seems safe enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the whois for adobesystems.com, and it is Adobe. I got the message too. But, I happen to be in a presentation with the XD team, I'll ask them just to be sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to someone in XD marketing, and that email is authentic. I also clicked on the link, and it seems safe enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delivery free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't fill in the form, but I think you just get sent a set of stories about people using XD. Not too sure if that is an email or a physical printout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm too that this e-mail is authentic. And thanks for using Adobe XD Beta!

Corrinna

Adobe XD Quality Developer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea, it's real.. today I got the gift right in front of my door.. Awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines