• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animate won't let me use the brush tool

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was using my graphics tablet a while back on flash and it was working fine. but... whenever i stopped using it for a while i come back to see that it won't let me draw at all on flash. I looked up stuff on how to fix it but it was just other problems that wasn't this one. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC 2017\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\2017\

Mac:    /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Animate CC 2017/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/2017/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how do i exactly do that? i went to the file locations and i didn't really see anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os and what's your username (on your computer)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well i know how to get there but i don't see anything with preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines