• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi. i need find this in Animate > cmd+shift+w (where is gone??)

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i from korea~

hi. today i was doing updating adobe animate.

but... i after can't use this key. >> cmd+shift+w (where is gone??)

i really need find this short key in the Animate > cmd+shift+w (where is gone??)

please i need this answers.

if u can give me this answers

please sending to this mail.

[Private mail address removed by Moderator]

please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

I spoke to engineers on the Animate team today, and although I missed the discussion about this, the View/Pasteboard menu has been intentionally removed.

There is now a clip content outside of stage button, next to the stage scale number. In keyboard shortcuts you can set it to trigger when you type command-shift-w. You'll end up with the same overall effect, except that the stage isn't pushed into the upper left corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Animate CC - General.

And, This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spoke to engineers on the Animate team today, and although I missed the discussion about this, the View/Pasteboard menu has been intentionally removed.

There is now a clip content outside of stage button, next to the stage scale number. In keyboard shortcuts you can set it to trigger when you type command-shift-w. You'll end up with the same overall effect, except that the stage isn't pushed into the upper left corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines